Make a Referral

To refer a family (or yourself!) , please email the following information (please put "Maxton's Memorable Moments in subject line) :

1. Full name of CDH child
2. Address of recepient
3. I would also like to know if there is a blog or not and if it is acceptable to link blog to this page.
4. Any particular colors or phrase you would like to be used, otherwise I will pick myself. If you have other suggestions, please ask and I will do my best to accommodate.
5. If you are referring a family and would like to include a note from yourself, please let me know and I will include it in the package.





Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grayton Karleigh Creekbaum

1 comment:

  1. I love all the paintings you've done. You are doing a great job. I know the families appreciate them greatly. xoxo

    ReplyDelete